Return and Refund Policy
Images Jewelers is very proud of our craftsmanship, and we stand behind everything we create. If your jewelry should arrive to you with any material, or workmanship defect, please contact us immediately so that we may resolve this issue in a quick and satisfactory manner.
- Custom Jewelry built to your design specifications may not be returned.
- Semi-mounts that are sized or any in-stock jewelry that is altered at the customer’s request before deliver is non-returnable.
- Diamonds may be returned within ten (10) days of purchase for a full refund minus shipping charges. Accompanying lab reports will be sent following the inspection period.
- Returned items may be subject to a 20% restocking fee to cover expenses for refinishing worn or damaged items. Items that are unable to be restored to new condition will be returned to the purchaser and no refund will be issued.
- Shipping, handling, and insurance charges are not refundable.
- Before sending any item back to Images Jewelers you must call us at (574) 264-2040 and request a Return Authorization Number. Packages sent without this number and return address clearly printed on the box will be refused.
- All items must be insured. Images Jewelers will not accept liability for items damaged during shipping.
Order Cancellation Policy:
All orders are automatically uploaded to our secure merchant processor which incurs fees. If you cancel your order BEFORE it has been shipped, you will be assessed a 10% cancellation fee before credit is issued. If you cancel your order AFTER it has been shipped, the Return and Refund Policy Information listed at the top of the page must be followed. Orders which are refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above - including the return fee, our incurred shipping fees and a 15% restocking fee.
Images Jewelers makes our best effort to ensure that the pricing in our online store is as accurate as possible. Despite our best efforts occasionally an item is incorrectly priced or no longer in stock.
If an item is found to be incorrectly priced and the correct price is higher at the time of order you will be contacted by one of our sales representatives with the correct price. At your discretion you will be allowed to purchase the item for the correct price or cancel your order and receive a full refund.